We ask all parents and carers to work with school to ensure that their children complete their homework on time and to the best of their ability.
Homework tasks are set for pupils to:
- Consolidate and reinforce skills and understanding
- Develop skills of organisation and self-discipline
- Prepare them for the demands of university or work life
- Extend school learning
To allow greater communication between the school and parents/carers regarding homework, The King's School uses an online homework package called 'Show My Homework'. It includes a simple online calendar showing homework information, deadlines and attachments for students.
The benefits of Show My Homework for students include:
- See all homework at the click of a button
- A personalised experience to help stay organised
- Automatic due date reminders
- More learning time during lessons
- App available from App Store and Google Play Store.
Parents/Carers are also assigned a username and password so they can ensure their child completes all homework to set deadlines and to the appropriate standard.
The benefits of Show My Homework for parents include:
- See exactly how much homework has been set
- It's much easier to take part in home learning
- Translation into 50+ languages.
You can login by clicking the image above or by visiting: www.showmyhomework.co.uk/login
SHOW MY HOMEWORK SUPPORT:
The Student Liaison Officer for the year group of your child are always happy to help you resolve any issues with regards to homework or the use of Show My Homework.
If you would like further guidance on how to log on to the website, please visit the following link:
Alternatively, once you input your email address on Show My Homework, you can contact the company directly if you need any support.
Telephone: 0207 197 9550
You may also find that the links below provide you with the information you need for any specific queries.