Bouncing back to school this term, with a feast of culinary delights being served at The King's School
The King’s School’s catering service is provided by Taylor Shaw who have more than 20 years’ experience in delivering delicious homemade, nutritious and exciting dishes from around the world. Our friendly catering team are here to deliver a fresh innovative food experience using the finest quality ingredients, our dishes contain 95% fresh produce.
About our Food….
• Marine Stewardship Council Fish (MSC) is used, which meets the high standards of sustainability and traceability.
• Our meals are free from additives and hydrogenated fats.
• We use Red Tractor farm assured meats.
• Free Range Eggs are used in all our home bakes and homemade dishes.
• High levels of procurement of meat, dairy, fruit and vegetables are used daily.
• All menus are seasonally aligned where possible, to meet the Food for Life standards.
Theme days and taster sessions
We hold regular theme days, taster sessions and food pop ups, helping to create innovation, promote new food offers, encourage healthier eating and understand what our young customers love most.
“It’s time to send packed lunches packing and discover a healthy way of snacking.” At just £2.15, make it real, you can purchase a healthy Main Course or Sandwich Meal Deal.
You could save money and time, as a typical packed lunch is likely to cost more than a healthy school dinner. Choosing a school meal will assist with learning, encourage a healthier lifestyle, prove more cost effective and takes away the hassle of making a packed lunch. A meal deal will include any Main course dish or sandwich off the daily menu with a drink and a dessert, amazing value, at just £2.15.