We are here to help, whatever the issue. If you have any questions, concerns, feedback or ideas then you can arrange to speak to a Form Tutor, Student Liaison Officer (SLO) or Key Stage Leader at any time.
If you have any concerns or difficulties outside of school that you would like to discuss, please contact a member of our designated safeguarding team:
- Mr A Lunn
- Mrs J Raddings
- Mr D Pinto
Help and Advice
As a young person, there will be times when you will have questions or issues relating to aspects of your life and growing up in general. The good news is that free and confidential help is always out there – it is just a question of asking! You can always talk to a member of staff at school, but below are some other places that you can visit online or in person to get support.
Emotional Health and Counselling
- https://www.childline.org.uk – help is there for you; ring anytime for confidential telephone counselling on Freephone 0800 1111 or visit the website for lots of interesting info about how you may be feeling and what can help.
- https://www.youngminds.org.uk – has information about emotional wellbeing/mental health.
- https://www.cafcass.gov.uk – provides information about parents separating and how it feels.
- https://www.bullying.co.uk – gives you information and advice on bullying.
- https://www.hopeagain.org.uk/hope-again-talking-about-it – offers you information about death, bereavement and grief.
- https://www.thehideout.org.uk – is a website about fights at home and domestic violence.
Relationships, Social Life and Sexual Health Issues
- www.talktofrank.com – offers information about drug and solvent misuse (Freephone 0800 776600).
- www.talksafe.org – is a safe place to get the answers that matter to you; learn more, get advice from a mentor your own age or talk to a counsellor. Just click on your age-group to get started.
- www.ypsh.net – can help you with any queries about your sexual health.
- www.queeryouth.org.uk/community – will answer your questions about your sexual identity.
- www.al-anon.org.uk/alateen – is for teenage relatives/friends of alcoholics. Alateen is part of Al-Anon.