The King’s School was inspected in October 2022 and rated 'Good' in all areas.
Quotes from the report:
Quality of Education
- Pupils who attend The King’s School receive a broad and ambitious education that prepares them well for their future.
- The curriculum in place across the school is ambitious and well planned.
- Staff are passionate and knowledgeable. They teach lessons that are exciting and engage pupils.
Behaviour and Attitudes
- There are high expectations of pupils’ behaviour across the school. Lessons are rarely disrupted.
- Bullying is uncommon. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere around the school.
- Pupils are polite, respectful and accept each other’s differences.
- Pupils are resilient and hardworking.
- The arrangements to safeguard pupils are strong.
- Pupils’ well-being is a priority for all staff.
- Pupils of all ages and abilities benefit from a considerable number of enrichment activities. These include a wide range of sports, clubs and study support run before and after school.
Leadership and Management
- Staff share leaders’ ambition for an exceptional education for all pupils.
- Leaders have created a highly effective culture of safeguarding across the school.
- Leaders ensure that pupils have the opportunity to follow their interests and develop new talents.